Digital roadmap for designing online interactive content
June 2021 – May 2023 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Cooperation Partnership in Higher Education | Project n. 2020-1-PL01-KA226-HE-095331
Over almost the past two years, with the pandemic outbreak, schools and universities have experienced a sudden shift from the need to switch from classroom-based lessons to an online system. The rapidity of this change meant that teachers did not have time to prepare well for e-learning classes and were not well trained in digital techniques and tools they could apply. It resulted in low quality of lectures, boring exercises, and poor contact with the teacher. So the question is, how learners may rip the benefits of distance learning without having to suffer the consequences and struggle to “survive” day by day in the online classroom.
The project aim is to develop the competencies of HE lecturers’ academics in order to be prepared to transform their lectures and in class activities into online ones that keep their students motivated and foster their own well-being as they won’t feel like teaching to a cold screen. Indeed, the project will develop a system to guide and train academics and lecturers in HE in order to make them able to transform their face-to-face classes to online ones. Interactive lessons will keep the students motivated and eliminate the risk of “pretend attendance”, as well as to protect them from the stress caused by talking to a screen.
– Researching both the needs of lecturers/academics and the students;
– Developing a guide that will help designing an online course that will be didactically effective;
– Creating an app guiding towards appropriate open online applications for successful eLearning course interactive content creation;
– Developing and piloting a MOOC training course that academics and lectures can attend in order to get trained on how to design interactive and effective eLearning courses.
– PR1: Comparative study that will identify the current needs and gaps for boosting the effectiveness of HE
– PR2: Guide of key pedagogical principles for effective online teaching and learning
– PR3: iSurvive compass for interactive and gamified online content creation
– PR4: MOOC that provides a high education course of specialization in an area where skills needs are so
SGGW – Warsaw University of Life Science – PL
Dimitra Education and Consulting – EL
CRES – Centro Ricerche e Studi Europei-future business – IT
UNINETTUNO – International Telematic University – IT
ITPIO – Institute for Training of Personnel in International Organizations – BG
UNWE – University of National and World Economy – BG
Folkuniversitetet – SE
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.