“ruraLAB 3.0 – Fostering Empowerment of Young People in Rural Areas Through Social Entrepreneurship and Employment“
Have you heard the news?!
CRESfb, Centre for Research and European studies – future business, has competed successfully in the recent calls for proposals under the Erasmus+ Programme (May 2021) and has been awarded the European Project – KA2 Partnerships for Cooperation, “ruraLAB 3.0 – Fostering Empowerment of Young People in Rural Areas Through Social Entrepreneurship and Employment”!
ruraLAB 3.0 Partnership is composed by 7 relevant organizations coming from 6 different EU countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Netherlands, Greece, Italy and Spain.
Curious to discover ruraLAB 3.0 future activities and results?
Stay-tuned for the entire project lifetime (from December, 1st 2021 until November, 30th 2023)
ruraLAB 3.0 Project: what is it about?
The overall aim of the Project is to equip young people in rural areas with knowledge, skills and competences and with practical instruments in the field of social entrepreneurship, thus fostering their professionalization and employability and preventing them from leaving for urban areas.
ruraLAB 3.0 is expected to produce the following long-term impacts:
- Providing young people who live in rural environments with training material and practical tools in the field of social entrepreneurship, to reinforce skills and resilience, thus fostering their professional opportunities;
- Increasing the employability opportunities through the development of a platform, which allows the matching between Entrepreneurs/Social Enterprises on one side and young people on the other side, thus favouring the cooperation and micro investments in rural young people businesses;
- Creating a network of social entrepreneurs and a channel to allow micro-investments through the implementation of digital rural hubs;
- Making rural areas more attractive, thus avoiding their depopulation.
- Definition of ruraLAB Competences Profile and self-assessment tool;
- Development of Toolkit and MOOC;
- Design of ruraLAB platform;
- Production of guides about ruraLAB dynamic and digital rural hubs.