“Planetary protection – Young People as Agents of Change“
Have you heard the news?!
CRESfb, Centre for Research and European studies – future business, has competed successfully in the recent calls for proposals under the Erasmus+ Programme (March 2022) and has been awarded the European Project – KA2 Partnerships for Cooperation, “Planetary protection – Young People as Agents of Change”!
Planet Protection Partnership is composed by 6 relevant organizations coming from 6 different EU countries: Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal and Spain.
Curious to discover Planet change future activities and results?
Stay-tuned for the entire project lifetime (from September, 1st 2022 until August, 31st 2025)
Planet change Project: what is it about?
The project intends to improve the sustainable development education curriculum for 16 + years old students using space science as a context and improve awareness regarding the variety of career paths in the field of space.
Planet change project is expected to provide the following long term output:
- creating the ideal context in which sustainable development education principles can be promoted, and shaping the educational material that will introduce students in VET education in the notion of ESD.
- Providing a better understanding on space careers; there is a great need in better informing young people on what it means to work for the space industry and the paths towards finding a job in one of them.
- enabling young people to deal with challenges, relationships, transitions, and social systems by helping them in acquiring essential skills such as self-management, personal responsibility, effective communication, curiosity and every day problem solving.
- Develop an educational framework on addressing ESD using space as a context for 16+ students and a teacher teaching programme for educators of VET schools;
- Create new learning ecosystems in the partner countries to implement and sustain the program after its ending by provifing a set of guidelines that will be produced for organisation interested in recreating these learning ecosystem beyond the partners countries