DALI 4 Youth
Digital Art for Learning, Inclusion, creating equity & embracing diversity
Nov. 2021 – Dec. 2023| Erasmus+ | KA2 | Cooperation partnerships in youth | Project n. 2021-1-FR02-KA220-YOU-000028532
Over the last years, the rate of young Europeans who are neither employed nor studying (NEETs) is very high and, under this rather alarming situation, the European Union has been following several strategies to face youth unemployment and social exclusion over the last years. The project targets youth workers and young people, especially NEETs, who need to be prepared to face the current needs of the youth sector after the COVID-19 pandemic, including more and improved digital skills, a higher level of creativity to adapt to the new reality and more awareness of the situation NEETs are experiencing.
The project aims at improving both the quality of youth work by boosting the skills, competences and knowledge of youth workers of ICT tools to create inclusive environments in their daily practice, and empowering the youth by reinforcing their motivation, self-esteem, and belief in themselves, to make them more capable of entering the labour market and taking an active role in the society.
– Improve the quality of youth work by using new and innovative tools that support the creative potential of youth
– Reinforce youth workers’ skills and competences to boost social inclusion of the youth
– Improve youth access to the labour market by enhancing their artistic and creative skills and competences via new tools and technologies – Promote active citizenship among young people through artistic and cultural non-formal and informal activities
– Develop learning/training materials for youth workers including new techniques and strategies to merge digital tools and art
– Raise awareness on social issues (especially related to NEETs) at an EU level by taking part in online networking activities
– PR1: Development of an online Training KIT for youth workers on Digital Art
– PR2: Design and programming of an App, an educational game for Young Digital Artists, with a
– macrostructure based on a systemic scan and collection of NEETs needs, interests, and trends
– PR3: Establishment of youth networks for visioning, modelling and planning of medium-term
community actions in the field of Digital Art
Ici et Ailleurs – FR
Associacio Programes Educatius Open Europe – ES
Foundation for Education and Innovation "Zini" – LV
Association For Volunteerism Volonterski Centar Skopje – MK
CRES – Centro Ricerche e Studi Europei-future business – IT
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.