“Digital Roadmap for designing online interactive content – iSURVIVE ”
Have you heard the news?!
CRESfb, Centre for Research and European studies – future business, has competed successfully in the recent calls for proposals under the Erasmus+ programme and has been awarded its first European Project – KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education, “Digital Roadmap for designing online interactive content – iSURVIVE”!
iSURVIVE partnership is composed by 7 organizations coming from 5 different EU countries: Poland, Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, Sweden.
Curious to discover iSurvive future activities and results?
Stay-tuned for the entire project lifetime (from 1st June 2021 to 31st May 2023).
iSurvive Project: what is it about?
The project aim is to develop the competencies of HE lecturers academics in order to be prepared to transform their lectures and in class activities into online ones that keep their students motivated and foster their own well-being as they won’t feel like teaching to a cold screen.
iSurvive is expected to produce the following long-term impacts:
- Improved quality of online learning (synchronous and asynchronous);
- Provision of high-quality learning opportunities accessible by everybody, including people living in rural and secluded areas;
- Enhancement of the eLearning courses students’ engagement and involvement.
- Comparative study that will identify the current needs and gaps for boosting the effectiveness of HE learning;
- Guide of key pedagogical principles for effective online teaching and learning;
- iSurvive compass for interactive and gamified online content creation;
- MOOC that provides a high education course of specialization in an area where skills needs are so rapidly developing.