“DALI4YOUTH – Digital Art for Learning, Inclusion, Creating equity & embracing diversity”
Are you ready to unleash your inner artist? 🖌️🎨 🖥️
CRESfb, Centre for Research and European studies – future business, will be participating in a new and exciting European Project! Granted by the KA2- Cooperation partnership in youth programme, the “DALI4YOUTH- Digital Art for Learning, Inclusion, creating equity & embracing diversity” project has officially taken its first steps! 👨🎨
🌍 We are looking forward to collaborate with Partners that are experts in their sectors, and to establish an exchange of knowledge! The Partnership is composed by:
- Ici et Ailleurs – Coordinator (France 🇫🇷);
- Associacio Programes Educatius Open Europe (Spain 🇪🇸);
- Foundation for Education and Innovation “Zini” (Latvia 🇱🇻);
- Association for Voluteerism – Volonterski Centar Skopje (Republic of North Macedonia 🇲🇰);
- CRES-fb (Italy 🇮🇹).
👀 The project at a glance:
DALI4YOUTH aims to improve the quality of youth work by reinforcing their skills and competences for the utilization of digital tools. The Partnership will develop materials for youth workers that will help them merge creativity, art, and digital instruments, with the final goal of improving NEETs’ (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) access to the labour market/lifelong learning and boost their active participation in society.
DALI4YOUTH will strengthen competences of youth and social workers, young people, associations, organizations, and all stakeholders involved in dealing with digital skills and art in informal environments. Furthermore, it will benefit the ability to deal with social inclusion and diversity issues because it will allow a better understanding of everybody’s needs and educational opportunities.
🛠️ Project Results:
- Development of an online kit for youth workers on Digital Art;
- Design and Programming of an app (educational game) for young digital artists, with a pedagogical macrostructure based on NEETs needs, interests, and trends;
- Establishment of youth networks for visioning, modelling, and planning of medium-term community actions on the field of Digital Art.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media channels and our website for more news and updates! 🤟